Kinetika Silk Masterclass
Gift a Silk Masterclass!
Suitable for beginners, this course will be led by Kinetika artist Lisa Meehan who will guide participants through all stages of designing and making their own silk scarf.
Learn with us:
- How to prepare the design in a suitable way for batik
- Outlining the design with hot wax
- Painting with silk dyes
- Tips and tricks for getting the best results
All materials are provided, including a large hand-woven Murshidabad silk scarf (200 x 54 cm).
All workshops will take place in a Covid-secure environment with limited numbers to ensure social distancing.
- 20 April 2021 Postponed to 13th July 2021
- 24 April 2021 Postponed to 17th July 2021
It's easy to book a place
Book now via the Kinetika shopBook Silk Masterclass